Thursday, March 28, 2013

Much More - Summer of Tanks = page 8.

When I did get back to the W Square I did notice that down below in front of the stares to the National Museum was sitting down on the ground several thousand Prague's citizens.
What they were doing there I had no idea.
My biggest concern was to locate my friend who's mission was to locate a contact for the underground  radio station.
I became to be very disappointed when I did not found him to be waiting for me at our meeting place.
He did wnow well that I had long distance to walk for no public transportation what so ever.
And so I did begun to wait.
=
I am not sure for how long I have been waiting before I did get idea to go look for him in the case he did join all that crowd in front of stairs to the museum.
=
When I did reach there I did found my self in big trouble. First I had to be looking in front of me so I would not step on anybody and then all around to see if I will see face of my friend. It was not easy.
Eventually I did wine through the crowd almost all the way to the museum steps. When I did spot to my right side one friend I knew from Staromak. ( Old City Square )
I knew that this friend did know the friend I was looking for so I made my way through people all the way to him and ask if he did see our body.
=
Friend was sitting in circle of twenty or thirty people. In front of them were laying down number of by human blood covered Czechoslovakian flags.
I did told my friend everything about my experiences from the Business Consulate. And he told me about that he and his friends in the circle were covering dead Prague Resistance members with Czechoslovakian flags and now were getting ready to go to Hradcany ( Royal Palace ) Where was located the Presidential office. To show our president what kind of help Russians did bring us.
=
My friend did begun to be convincing me to join him in this task.For some time I was resisting that idea because all that effort I did invested in to my trip to Business Consulate would have been for nothing.
But eventually realizing that I was all alone confused by all events of the day I did give in.
=======================================================================
As soon as I did agree my friend did told to everybody to get up.
Next thing with him I was standing in front of some filmmakers who were placed on the steps to the museum.
I did not know about them because I did never look up there on my arrival.
=
I have seen my sel. on TV here in Vancouver when CTV were showing 2 part television documentary - Prague Spring 68 Summer of Tanks.
I do have that movie now but my pictures are not in it ??????????????????????????
=======================================================================
mr Robert Hurst did never keep his promise. All I did want to have my picture from that documentary so I could frame one picture from my self and give a copies to my children. I still not have any.
====================================================================
And so we did begun marching from Prague center uphill to Hradcany.
When we did reach the gate to the Presidential Palace we were unwelcome by amounts of the Russian tanks what were restricting access to the palace.
=
At the beginning there was just a stand off but eventually there begun again shooting.
Time to be diving in front of bullets again.
=
After certain time I did found my self in court yard of one Pragues building. It was about twenty of us all burned from all events of the day.
We were all leaning with our back in against the wall.
=
Suddenly in out of the building did appear two old grandmothers = one did hold jar of water and other one platter loaded with sandwiches.
=
When they did reach me I did grab the glass and drink it to the last drop. I could not remember when the last time I had anything to drink.
=
But when it did come to the food I did start saying. I did not was my hands I need to wash my hands!
This was because from carrying with human blood covered flag I still had on palm of my hand sticky feeling.
But I was so burned out that I was not able to move even if someone would give me a chance.
=
As from another dimension I did keep hearing a voice talking to me.
=
Eat it will give you an energy. You need an energy. Eat!
=======================================================================
I DID GRAB MY SANDWICH IN TO TIPS OF MY FONGERS AFTER I DID SEE THAT THEY WERE BLOOD FREE.
AFTER THAT I DID BEGUN TO EAT AND SAYING. - i AM AN CANNIBAL WORST CREATURE ON THIS EARTH.
EVERY BITE DID TASTE TO ME AS i WAS EATING HUMAN BEING.
=
i WAS TRULY BURMED OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment