Thursday, March 28, 2013

Much More - Summer of Tanks = page 7.

Behind the corner at the next block I did sit down on the sidewalk and lean in against the building. All I did was repeating learned license plates in my head and was wasting my time.
When I did assume that it would take me to Protetika checking the boilers I did decide to my return. At first I did untie one shoe lace on one of my shoes. And after that I did begun to be walking.
=
When I did reach the ramp to the under ground garage I did step down on my loose shoe lace and faked almost loosing my balance.
=
Four men were still around that same vehicle. No doubt that they were KGB.
=
In the garage was very dark for me to read the license plate and I was not able to go down to read it or see better what those men were up to.
And so slowly doing my shoe lace I did keep sterring in to the garage when I could hear behind my back approaching military boots.
=
I DID STAND UP AND DISCOVERED BARREL OF MACHINE GUN CARVED BETWEEN MY SHOULDER BLADES.
=
My first thoughts were = will I be able to disarm man behind me ? I did know how to do it so I did begun to guess How tall he may be and so on.
But in my secondary thought was. How I am going to get in out off here.
Behind my back I had whole bunch of soldiers with machine guns. On my right side possible KGB. On my left side about 8 tracks of rail extending brom the Bubenech Train Station.
I was in big trouble.
=
And so as if from above I did begun to react.
I did slowly turn around look straight in to the soldiers eyes and begun to be talking some nonsense in Russian. After that I did begun to be walking as nothing had happen away.
=
You can imagine a stress of my situation.
Every step I made it did felt if someone would be loading 100 kg of load on top of my shoulders.
I was waiting from behind command to stop and raise my hands.
=
My stress did leave me bye the time when I did reach the guards in passage in between two tanks who did let me in.
Guards did give me whole bunch of Russian propaganda what I did begun To be destroying in front of as as soon as those guards were behind my back.
=
Reaching the corner of the street I did take all those papers - whistle toward the guards. Throw pares in to the air and begun to be running .
=
In minute I was without me expectations in front of Chinese consulate what was guarded by bus loads of Russian soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment